This release is recommended for all users. This release includes support for unique events, demangling swift symbols, “application not responding” plcrash reports, bugfixes and security improvements.
- Unique events let coronerd count keyed client-side events like the number of distinct accounts that have started a game in the past 24 hours, in order to normalise error rates against such metrics.
- The backtrace-swift package lets coronerd demangle swift symbols.
- Error reports in the plcrashreporter format can now specify the faulting tid; this lets such reports integrate ANR information.
- Server-side actions can now specify an execution probability. For example, it is now possible to drop 90% of crashes where a given attributes matches a regular expression.
- More robust and accurate parsing of pdb files.
- More robust and accurate parsing of minidump files.
- More robust parsing of dSYM files.
- More verbose decoding of windows exception records.
- Improved startup times for projects with hundreds of millions of indexed errors.
- Lower memory usage for projects with millions of attachments.
- Downloading large attachments from coronerd does not affect its memory usage anymore.
- Stricter validation around the update of user configuration.
- Only superusers may delete projects.
- Guest users may not perform any administrative action.