This release is recommended for all users. This release includes the submission actions feature, performance improvements, bug fixes and security improvements.
- Submission actions allow users to configure Backtrace to perform actions in response to incoming traffic this includes: dropping traffic, automated assignment, setting classifiers and more. The feature is accessible through “Submission Actions” under project settings.
- OOM score is now adjusted for symbol conversion utilities to improve behavior in the case of under-provisioned instances to minimize impact on other crucial services (such as object processing).
- Improved tail latency of web console requests.
- Improved security of handler authentication.
- Improved security of object upload.
- Allow administrative access to sub-objects of projects when a user’s team-level role is administrator.