This release is recommended for all users. It improves HTTP & SSL request handling, adds support for generating core files for minidumps, and several query features & performance improvements.
- Linux x86-64 minidump submissions can now be downloaded as core files.
- Queries can now use min/max aggregate operations, which work the same way as range, but only returns the appropriate single value.
- It is now possible to filter on the results of aggregation operations. For example, filter on fingerprints where the number of unique users is greater than N.
- Nginx proxy now handles POST traffic, enabling POST to be used on console ports directly.
- Support for ungrouped queries, which allows performing a distinct set of aggregations on grouped queries, that operate on all data from all rows before grouping occurs.
- HTTP2 support.
- Nginx proxy now manages SSL connectivity, making external certificate management easier.
- Improved end-to-end performance of most HTTP requests.
- Faster query performance, especially for triage view.
- Performance improvements for regular expression filtering.
- The range operator now supports strings and applies a natural sort, enabling it to be used for version strings as well.
- Object modification is no longer supported via
morgue modify, use
- Various minor bug fixes.