This release is recommended for all users. It adds support for managing teams, verbose callstack indexing, and significantly improves performance for query string filters.
- Teams can now be created by universe administrators, and made members o multiple projects. Multiple teams can be members of any project. Members of a team will have the team’s role within those projects.
- Users can also be made members of projects, separate from teams, and have a different role than their universe role.
callstack_verboseis set to
truein coronerd.conf, objects will have complete callstacks indexed in the
callstack.functionsattributes. For ptrace objects, this requires the companion ptrace 1.32.19 release.
- Queries now support truncating timestamps to hour or day boundaries.
- Updated SSL cipher list.
- More corruption-resilient startup.
- More consistent query performance.
- Faster query performance, especially for string filters and u64 attributes.
- Queries now sort human-readable strings in a more understandable way.
- Various minor bug fixes.