This release is recommended for all users. It includes significant improvements for retention policies, query performance, and more.
- Retention policies can now specify that objects be compressed, in addition to deleting. Most minidump & json objects and uncompressed attachments will reduce in size to approximately 20% of original.
- Introduces immutable objects, which currently consists of compressed objects. Immutable objects may not be reprocessed.
- Retention policies can have multiple rules with different criteria and actions for each rule.
- The bin aggregate operation is now significantly faster.
- The range aggregate operation is now significantly faster.
- Attributes can now be migrated from non-semver to semver.
- Scheduled report timeout can now be configured.
- For users of the tenant separator, its value is now advertised in client config, enabling morgue to send invitation emails correctly.
- The backtrace-proxy service no longer spams its log.
- Implements limits to the impact of memory usage of PDB processing.