This release is recommended for all users. It includes updates to PDB processing, database performance improvements, improvements to Proguard and sourcemap processing, improvements to logging and more.
- Improved logging to provide finer-grained details on corruption issues.
- Detection of additional types of corruption due to hardware failures.
- Support for tag changes with attributes.
- Performance improvements with parallel implementations of the head aggregator.
- Fixes a stability issue with re-open invariant computation with ticket links.
- Improvements to extracting corrupt minidump Breakpad streams.
- Fixes a potential stability issue with object loader start-up on error paths when allocation or rename fails (such as when disk full).
- Several improvements to PDB support including handling of type information stream padding, variations in OMAP data and improvements to unwinding accuracy.