This release includes support for ProGuard and source maps, along with several performance and stability improvements. It is recommended for all customers.
Features and Improvements
- ProGuard and Source Map symbol mapping formats are now supported. These are used to retrieve original symbol names from obfuscated, minified, or transpiled names. Customers using source maps will need the optional backtrace-sourcemap package.
- A new persistent audit log enables administrators to audit user activity.
- Administrators can now limit the number of times users can attempt to log in before failures require administrator intervention.
- On-premise service integration improvements.
- Improvements to Windows stack unwinding. Accuracy has been increased in presence of particular optimizations used by the Microsoft compiler.
- Stability improvements.