This includes several performance & stability improvements, as well as support for 2-way synchronization with third-party tools. It is recommended for all customers.
Features and Improvements
- Submissions may now include the
_mod_response=rxidquery parameter and receive only the object identifier in the response, in place of the standard response form.
- In-progress issues now transition back to open when assigned to a ticket.
- Attribute values containing commas are no longer cut off after the first comma.
- Object sampling again correctly creates buckets for the first submission of a new fingerprint.
- Object sampling again correctly renders bucket identifiers in status.
- Stability improvements.