This upgrade introduces support for custom task descriptions for JIRA and Phabricator, and includes several improvements and bug fixes to rendering of ticket bodies. All users are recommended to upgrade for compatibility with the latest version of coronerd.
- Improved one-way synchronization for ticket status and assignee in Phabricator and JIRA.
- In some rare cases, integration name was read from wrong part of the configuration resulting in unexpected termination of the script.
- When automatic actions were executed with no assignee the script would fail to perform the action.
- JIRA tickets would sometimes not provide all necessary classifiers.
- Custom coronerd URL was not respected