This release updates the navigation hierarchy and sets the new web console as the default for all users.
Navigation and Information Hierarchy Update
- The Filter Bar has been moved to the upper header to better scope the working set of crashes and errors that users want analyze.
- The Details view of a fingerprint (via Triage) now includes default attributes to analyze and a list of all occurrences of a fingerprint.
- The Explore tool now provides Aggregate, List, and Flame Graph views.
New Web Console as Default
- The new web console is now the default for all users. You can revert to the Legacy view if you need via the drop down in the upper right.
- The Result Set in the Triage view has been made more compact.