This releases includes various improvements for C# support, sampling and a migration to Intercom for customer support.
- The query builder will automatically resolve the latest available dump
for every group now. This primarily impacts customers with high volumes that
have enabled crash dump permanent storage sampling or retention periods.
- A new default view is available for
- The sort order in the query builder is now retained independently for
aggregate and table view modes.
- Customer support has migrated to using Intercom. Users are recommended
to disable their adblocker to ensure that live support is working. This
same system will be used to communicate maintenance periods and more.
- Fixes an issue where total count may be invalid when pagination is being