This release includes updated library lists and improved packaging.
- Unity compatibility patch - .NET2.0, .NET 3.5 support.
- Untiy .NET Standard 2.0 support.
- Expose minidump type option to Backtrace Client configuration in the UI.
- Changed values of LangVersion to Mono or IL2CPP, depending on which is deployed.
- Changed Game object depth property - default to -1, which means not to include Game Objects Hierarchy as an Annotation in the error report. Set the value to 1 to collect one level deep of Gane Object hierarchy, 2 to collect two levels deep, and so on. Setting the value to 0 will collect the full depth, which may be rather large if you have a lot of children.