This release includes updated library lists and improved packaging.
- Added Game object depth property that allows developer to filter game object childrens in Backtrace report
- Changed “Destroy client on new scene load” label. Now: “Destroy client on new scene load (false - Backtrace managed),
- added namespaces to XmlNodeConverter class,
- Added correct path to source file in BacktraceUnhnandledException,
- Changed line endings in BacktraceDatabase, ReportLimitWatcher, BacktraceClient files,
- Changed ReactTransform casting to Component in Annotations class. With this change Backtrace library should correctly send all game objects to Backtrace,
- Changed a way how we guess game assets directory.